Here’s a couple of the quick sketches I’ve been making documenting the few days of protests. Hope everyone likes them!
Also, in the interests of sharing, if anyone from any of the other occupations is planning on making posters or flyers and wants something more interesting than a bit of clip art on them, feel free to re-use these pictures!
- Solidarity statement with occupations around the UK
- Out From The Occupation & Off To The Pickets
- A Message of Support For Our Occupation From A Member of Staff…
- Statement from University of Edinburgh Occupation
- Edinburgh students stage sit-in in support of striking staff
- Useful resources on higher education reform
- Guest Post: What is The Value of Higher Education?
- Massive day of strikes and action against government cuts and attacks on pensions.
- Picket information for tomorrow morning
- Events in the next few days
- Wise words from our resident Soup Dragon
- Mythbuster: The truth about unions (and strikes)
- Walking bus
- Banners and giant posters!
- Our Demands
- RT @rupparti: End of Edinburgh occupation with @ann4rector - next phase and beyond https://t.co/CRG7M6LOaU 2 years ago
- RT @gbuttars: Edinburgh Uni occupation is over - but this is not the end …inburghfuturesinstitute.wordpress.com/2018/04/23/the… #WeAreTheUniversity 2 years ago
- RT @mcslaven: Students spent six weeks occupying a lecture theatre at Edinburgh University — in solidarity with striking staff, and in an e… 2 years ago
- RT @ucuedinburgh: The Final Word is No ucuedinburgh.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/the… via #USSStrike #RejectUUKDeal 2 years ago
- RT @DrLeeJones: The president of UUK confirms that her offer is only "an element of defined benefit". Their 12 March deal, which we rejecte… 2 years ago
- RT @ucuedinburgh: Carlo Morelli on why we should #RejectUUKdeal youtube.com/watch?v=SLv1kr… #USSstrike 2 years ago
- RT @Lighthousebks: We're keen to do an Edinburgh fundraiser to support #repealthe8th campaign in crucial final weeks- maybe a mini talk on… 2 years ago
- RT @pennytravlou: Teach-out "Housing Crisis: from gentrification to housing evictions" with film screening "Mietrebellen" https://t.co/HZZw… 2 years ago
- RT @NCAFC_UK: Students Stand in Solidarity with *No* vote in the @ucu ballot! “Now is not the time to accept an ambiguois proposal. A diff… 2 years ago